Monday, November 22, 2010

Merry Xmas 2010



Now, as I approach my 62d year year there is one thing I have learned over the decades; confidence in myself, in what I think and in my judgements. At this anxious Holiday time of gift giving; I have through with careful and studied help from my significant other overcome my nervousness of shopping in the woman's store and in particular the lingerie section. The engineering, the fine lacework and the wonder of it all; not so much a voyeur as a voyager.
Good God...am I becoming the Jack Nicholson character on the Paris bridge lamenting (cue the snowfall) the the idea that he has become the woman in the play? Well, something always has got to give. Merry Xmas to you all!
I am off to the bar to watch some hockey and get some serious senior discounts on my cocktails.

PUT LINGERIE IMAGE HERE


and by the way... Happy New Year and a Merry Winter Solstice to you pagans out there and throw in a Lunar Eclipse too!

2 comments:

  1. Aren't we going to celebrate the New Year together? Anyway, I love the lingerie painting. It's really great. More like this one please. Pierre

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't remember this woman growing up on our street. Which house was it? yrs, saint kent

    ReplyDelete